Supporting Independence and Care
We help people live independently, either in their own homes or in one of our supported housing schemes. We have a great deal of experience working with a diverse range of people with many different needs.
We own and manage more than 3,000 properties on the Isle of Wight and have been delivering care and support services and specialist accommodation across the Island since 1990.
We are focused on:
- Putting our customers first, and at the heart of everything we do
- Helping our customers live as independently as possible and achieve their goals
- Ensuring our customers are treated with dignity, compassion and respect
- Understanding that each of our customers is an individual, with unique needs, preferences, and wishes
- Our services meet or exceed regulatory guidelines and requirements, and our experienced staff are trained to a high standard and are subject to appropriate background checks.
- We are regularly inspected by the Quality Care Commission, who audit what we do based on five key themes; whether we are Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and Well-Led.
- We have been rated either good or outstanding for our care homes, joining only 4% of care providers across England and Wales who achieved an overall outstanding rating for care homes for people with a learning disability.