Help with getting online
We want all our residents to have the digital skills they need to make the most the internet and gain access to essential information and services.
That’s why we’ve teamed up with national training provider We Are Digital to offer tailored 1-2-1 support.
They can work with you in your home or at a local community venue or café. You can take part in up to six hours of individual training, at whatever level you need.
Skills you will learn include:
· How to use Facebook and Skype to keep in touch with family and friends
· Where to find useful information, such as the latest news and what’s going on in your local area
· The safe way to shop online and have items like food shopping delivered to your door
· How to get better deals and save money on bills through price comparison sites and switching services
· Where to access job opportunities and much more!