Book a community centre
We have a wide range of community centres available for hire.
Customers and non-customers can hire one of our community centres, either for one-off events or reoccurring bookings. The centres can be used for a wide range of activities, such as training, social clubs, parties, playgroups, and exercise classes.
· Centres cost from £10 an hour to hire
· A £100 security deposit is needed when you book
· If hiring out of hours for one-off events (before 9am, after 4pm, or on a weekend or bank holiday) there is an additional charge of £40 for the opening and closing of the centres
How to book
For recurring bookings please email your request to email@example.com
For one-off bookings please call our service centre. Find details of your local Centre here. These numbers can be found on the Contact Us pages of our website.
· All our centres have tables and chairs
· Adjacent kitchens are equipped with kettles/urns, ovens, and other kitchen equipment
· Most centres are wheelchair accessible, but the degree of accessibility varies
· Our community centres are based in residential areas and are not suitable for loud or late night events
· The latest centres may be hired is 11pm; however, some centres may close earlier – please check the closing time at the centre you’d like to hire
· Please be advised that some centres are only available for bookings by SHG residents