Apply for a grant
You can apply for a grant for up to £1,000 to help you run an event or activity in your community, study or train, run a gardening project or get into work. To find out more about the different categories of grant, please click on one of the fund names below.
What else do I need to know about grants?
· Grants are available to Southern Housing Group tenants
· Applications should be submitted at least six weeks before the planned event is to take place
· You may be able to apply for more than one grant in a year
· Applications are considered on an individual basis
· Click here to download a risk assessment template – please contact a Grants Officer if you require assistance.
· Further terms and conditions apply
Making Lives Better
Arranging a community event, activity or project which will benefit SHG residents
Up to £1,000
Sir Ashley Bramall, Are you an SHG resident thinking about or currently undertaking a course of study?
You could be entitled to up to £500 towards course fees, equipment and books
Improving your scheme or community through a gardening project. We can pay for the costs of this, including seeds, pots, tools and plants.
Up to £500 for projects involving
five people or more
Up to £250 for projects involving
between two and four people
Up to £50 for individual projects