Apply for a grant
Southern Housing Group Residents can apply for a grant for up to £1,000 to help you run an event or activity in your community.
Grants of up to £500 are also available to study, train or run a community gardening project.
What else do I need to know about grants?
- Grants are available to Southern Housing Group tenants
- Applications should be submitted at least six weeks before the planned event is to take place
- Applications are considered on an individual basis
- Click here to download a risk assessment template – please contact a Grants Officer if you require assistance.
- Further terms and conditions apply
To find out more about the different categories of grants, please click on one of the fund names to the right.
Making Lives Better
Arranging a community event, activity or project which will benefit SHG residents
Up to £1,000
Sir Ashley Bramall, Are you an SHG resident thinking about or currently undertaking a course of study?
You could be entitled to up to £500 towards course fees, equipment and books
Improving your scheme or community through a gardening project- includes costs of seeds, pots, tools and plants.
£500 for projects involving ten SHG residents or more
£250 for projects involving between five and nine SHG residents
£150 for projects involving between two and five SHG residents
£50 for individual projects