Apply for a grant
Southern Housing Group Residents can apply for a grant for up to £1,000 to help you run an event or activity in your community. Grants of up to £500 are also available to study, train or run a community gardening project.
What else do I need to know about grants?
· Grants are available to Southern Housing Group tenants
· Applications should be submitted at least six weeks before the planned event is to take place
· You may be able to apply for more than one grant in a year
· Applications are considered on an individual basis
· Click here to download a risk assessment template – please contact a Grants Officer if you require assistance.
· Further terms and conditions apply
Grants of up to £5,000 are available to registered charities, Social Enterprise/CIC, and constituted community / volunteer groups (with a community group bank account) taking an active role to respond to emerging Covid-19 needs for Southern Housing Group residents.
To find out more about the different categories of grants, please click on one of the fund names below.
Making Lives Better
Arranging a community event, activity or project which will benefit SHG residents
Up to £1,000
Sir Ashley Bramall, Are you an SHG resident thinking about or currently undertaking a course of study?
You could be entitled to up to £500 towards course fees, equipment and books
Improving your scheme or community through a gardening project. We can pay for the costs of this, including seeds, pots, tools and plants.
Up to £500 for projects involving
five people or more
Up to £250 for projects involving
between two and four people
Up to £50 for individual projects